One of the industry’s most highly regarded and anticipated virtual conferences is back! Once again, Audit Talks LIVE – Spring 2020 will bring together some of the professions most prolific thought leaders. Not only that, discussions will cover the ever changing audit landscape while providing expert and actionable advice at the same time. Further, this third edition of the conference welcomes its first sponsor ever – Boomer Consulting, Inc.
For CPAs, By CPAs
To continue, our Audi Talks LIVE – Spring 2020 thought leaders represent:
- The AICPA
- Whitley Penn
- Rodl & Partner,
- Lepper & Company LLC
- New Vision CPA Group
- Smith Marion and Co
- Lead Above Noise
Also, specifically designed for busy schedules, each session runs only 20 to 30 minutes. Moreover, all sessions are rich in information and insight!
Audit Talks LIVE – Spring 2020 Sessions
Therefore, check out the full schedule of sessions below. There are sixteen of them, as one is offered twice. Then, register for one, two or as many sessions as interest you.
- One: Embracing Change and Surviving
- Two: Update of the EAQ Initiative and Peer Review
- Three: No‑Touch Tax Return
- Four: How to Embrace Analytics in the Audit
- Offered twice
- Five: The Secret to Great Client Service
- Six: ‘Must Know’ Changes to Employee Benefit Audits
- Seven: Running a Small Firm and Having a Life
- Eight: A Fireside Chat with Bob Dohrer, AICPA Chief Auditor
- Nine: Up Your Game with a Brand New Financial Statement Disclosure
- Ten: The FASB Responds to COVID‑19
- Eleven: SEC’s Response to COVID‑19
- Twelve: Review Engagements: Changes You Need to Know
- Thirteen: Review New Auditor Reporting Standard
- Fourteen: Tap into New Workflow Opportunities
- Fifteen: What’s New and What’s Coming for Wolters Kluwer’s Integrated Audit Approach
Start Your Summer Refreshed
Now, get ready to elevate and transform your audit workflow, and register today. Audit Talks LIVE – Spring 2020 is the highly anticipated event of the summer. Don’t miss it.