Get the Holidays Started with a Gift to Yourself
As the holiday season gets into full swing, audit professionals can get a jump on the celebrations by attending Audit Talks – LIVE Fall 2019 (a virtual conference) on December 3rd and 4th. Coming on the heels of the first Audit Talks – LIVE, this complimentary 2-day online conference promises to educate as well as help audit professionals thrive and grow.
Bringing Together Industry Insiders and Product Experts
Learn from thought leaders from across the country, including:
- The AICPA’s Chief Auditor, and its Associate Director of CPA Quality & Evolution
- Boomer Consulting
- Top 100 firms like Marks Paneth LLP, along with other firms such as Watson Coon Ryan LLC, Matheney Stees & Associates PC, and more
Each session is 30 minutes with time for Q & A, designed for busy schedules yet rich in information and insight.
- Enhancing Audit Quality Focus & Trends for 2020
- Tap into New Audit Workflow Opportunities
- Best Practices for Valuable Audit Planning
- Accelerate Your Tax Prep
- Leases: You’ll need the extra time
- Become an Expert Analyzer
- Auditing in the Cloud
- CAMS and KAMS – How do the New Standards Impact Your Audit Practice?
- Modernizing the Audit
- Accountants – New Kids on the Block(chain)?
- SEC Disclosure Modernization and Simplification
- Ready for Peer Review? This Firm Is!
- Audit of the Future is Now
- Elevate Your Client Collaboration
Start the New Year on a High Note
Be one of the firms that learns how to elevate and transform their audits at this highly anticipated event. Register now.