A Data Analytics Event
On November 6th, don’t miss this data analytics webinar that highlights TeamMate™ Analytics. Why? Because every auditor should acquire effective data analytics skills to improve their:
- Audit quality and speed
- Client service
Still, who can share insights about that? Well, let’s meet the presenters.
About the Presenters
First, meet Patrick Tokarski, CPA. Initially, Patrick was a public accounting auditor who also spent time in the professional standards group of a national firm. Additionally, he worked in private industry accounting as a controller and consultant. There, he helped implement software and process changes. Then, he trained and consulted on Wolters Kluwer’s Integrated Audit Approach solutions, including:
Now, Patrick is a Senior Technology Product Manager for the company.
Next, meet Stefan Davis, CPA. He began his career as an auditor at KPMG where he developed a huge passion for data analytics and increasing its use in auditing. Not surprisingly, he later co-founded TeamMate™ Analytics. Now, Stefan is the Senior Product Owner for TeamMate™ Analytics at Wolters Kluwer.
What You’ll Learn
Foremost, everyone who attends this webinar will gain an understanding of:
- What’s new with TeamMate™ Analytics v7.0
- What’s coming soon with TeamMate™ Analytics v7.1
- 3 practical ways to get started on your data analytics journey
Furthermore, this is who should attend.
- Anyone who performs audit engagements on public or non-public entities and is interested in improving their audit quality, efficiency and realizations
Hence, attend if any of the following applies to you:
- Existing TeamMate™ Analytics CPA user
- CPA firm considering the TeamMate™ Analytics solution
- Auditors in CPA firms who just want to see what the buzz is all about
Save Your Seat
Regarding the value you will receive, here’s what one firm said about a previous session presented by Stefan:
“ Stefan Davis did a fantastic job of showing very quickly how analytics can be used on a frequently performed audit procedure with ease.” -Brent Pruim, CPA, Assurance & Financial Reporting, Strategic Business Analyst, Rehmann Robson LLC
Therefore, Register Now for this 30-minute webinar. Afterall, aren’t you ready to improve the speed and quality of your audit work, along with the client service you deliver?
- Session Title: Audit “2020” – Laser Vision with the Expert Analyzer!
- Date: November 6, 2019
- Time: 2:00 – 2:30 p.m. EDT