Traditional accounting firms that rely on legacy platforms and workflows will soon be struggling to differentiate themselves in a world where commodified DIY tax software and low-cost, gig-economy tax services replace trusted expertise. To compete, firms like these will therefore have to rely on lower and lower fees to attract new clients. While this approach may offer short-term benefits, it is ultimately not sustainable. As a result, neglecting next generation technology solutions will only hand tomorrow’s tax and accounting market over to forward-thinking firms.
On the other hand, progressive tax and accounting professionals that have a well-defined technology roadmap use tools that leverage their data. Their strategic technology plans help these firms add more and more value in the services they provide to clients. In other words, these are services that clients are willing to pay for and are enthusiastic about wanting. CCH Axcess iQ helps firms establish technological dominance as well as overcome commoditization by informing users of recent tax events and proactively suggesting new services for their clients. This content and data gives users a leg up on the competition who are still busy entering data into tax returns.
New and Updated Events
CCH Axcess iQ was recently updated with content for these new tax events. Each of these titles represent decades of tax expertise brought to bear by our team of editors who use their deep understanding of current tax issues and their ability to distill the relevant issues into digestible articles that your colleagues and clients can use immediately. Additionally, each title comes with a list of potentially affected clients who are looking to progressive accountants like yourself to advise them on these issues.
- 2019 Tax Planning: Charitable Giving
- 2019 Tax Planning: Tax Benefits of Homeownership
- Final and Proposed Regulations issued on 100 Percent Depreciation
- Late Election or Revoking Bonus Depreciation Election
- 100 Percent Bonus Depreciation Regulations Proposed
- 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: Section 179 Expensing Changes and Opportunities
- 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: Bonus Depreciation
- 2019 Taxpayer Planning: U.S. Citizens and Resident Aliens Abroad
- Low-Income Housing Credit Relief for CA Wildfire Victims
Find out more about how predictive analytics can help your firm leverage expertise to serve clients proactively. Contact a Solutions Consultant or register for a demonstration today.