The Customer Service and Support Teams at Wolters Kluwer Tax and Accounting, North America have rolled out an enhanced online Support tool that will help customers find fast answers to all their tax and product-related questions in 2019. Specifically, users of the CCH Axcess Tax and CCH ProSystem fx Tax software solutions can now visit the Support site and enter all their questions into the enhanced virtual assistant Chatbot, which will then help them find applicable answers in just a few clicks. See the below screen shot for an example.
Search a Wide Range of Topics
For example, if you have questions about…
- 1040/Individual Returns – We’ve enabled the BOT to answer thousands of them, and we keep adding more every day.
- Other Major Tax Forms – The Chatbot also covers 1065, 1120 and 1120S.
- Diagnostic Codes – Query the valid diagnostic code number and the BOT will retrieve information specific to that same code.
- E-File Reject Codes – Enter the reject code and get information on it.
- Form Cross Reference – View a specific line of a form or the entire form if needed.
- Forms Release Status – Check on the status of forms releases for CCH ProSystem fx Tax and CCH Axcess Tax.
- Known Tax Return Issues – Get information related to known tax issues.
- Software Release Schedule – Learn what the current release version is and find out when the next release will be available.
- Application Status – See the tax application status to understand if there are any current issues with hosted applications.
- Product Installation – Get up and running in no time.
- 2-Step Verification / Multi-factor Authentication – Learn how we’re helping you keep your firm and client data secure.
- Printing – Resolve any issues in just a few keystrokes after assessing the situation.
- Passwords – Learn how to recover or re-set passwords for continuous security.
- And much, much more
Link to a Live Support Representative
Perhaps most importantly, if the Chatbot can’t help you find an answer to the question, it will provide you with the option of opening a web ticket or transferring to a live agent for a real-time chat or discussion (if available). See the below screen shot for an example.