Borland Benefield, P.C.’s three equity partners, including President and Managing Director Jeff Chandler, are all big believers in technology. They have invested heavily in software that automates every aspect of their tax and auditing workflows, as well as to manage their firm.
While they use many Wolters Kluwer solutions, the one that ties the two workflows together is CCH® ProSystem fx® Engagement. Both the tax and auditing teams use Engagement to manage all types of client engagements. When combined with the other Wolters Kluwer solutions the firm uses, Engagement provides an integrated end-to-end solution. Additionally, it serves as a central location where information flows in and out, while remaining accessible to the entire team.
Benefits of paperless engagement management
Read what Chandler has to say about Engagement, and the success his firm gained – at least in part – thanks to Wolters Kluwer solutions:
- “A focus for our firm is to increase efficiency, and through Wolters Kluwer solutions we’ve seen a great increase over the last several years. Our capacity is increasing. We just finished our strategic planning and review, and one of the things we found was that we’ve got basically the same number of people as 15 years ago, but we’re doing 65% or 75% more in volume.”
- “When it came time to adopt a paperless system for auditing, we looked at two of the leading brands of audit software. It just made complete sense to go to CCH ProSystem fx Engagement. Most firms that had successful peer reviews that I was reviewing seemed to use Engagement. It offered a leg up because we already used CCH ProSystem fx Tax. The seamless linking between the tax and audit software has saved us a tremendous amount of time.”
- “CCH ProSystem fx Engagement is the Cadillac of the audit software market, in my viewpoint. We looked at other products out there and I will just tell you there is really no comparison. In the finest firms I peer review — and I do probably 20 to 30 pretty large CPA firm peer reviews — the best of the best firms use Engagement. All of them. Period.”
- “Using the audit technology, the tax technology, and the time and billing technology have made my firm incrementally stronger. the combination has made us more efficient, and I believe we are leveraging our staff better than most firms through the use of technology. It even helps us follow professional standards. Moreover, it keeps us more independent with the client as we continue to put more responsibilities on the client.”
Read the full case study here. From it, you will learn how you too can drive efficiencies through Engagement, and the other Wolters Kluwer solutions.
To learn more, visit our Engagement webpage or fill out the form below.
CCH ProSystem fx Engagement is part of Wolters Kluwer’s Integrated Audit Approach. This approach seamlessly unites Engagement, CCH Audit Accelerator, TeamMate Analytics, CCH ProSystem fx Knowledge Coach, and CCH Accounting Research Manager. Additionally, the approach also leverages our School of Audit. The combination of solutions helps firms:
- Maximize realizations
- Increase audit quality
- Ensure peer review readiness
If you have not checked out these solutions and this approach, it is worth your time to do so. Consider attending a complimentary demo at a time that fits your schedule.
Finally, subscribe to the Audit Intelligence (AI) Spotlights monthly newsletter. Learn about audit news, whitepapers, webinars and more – delivered straight to your inbox.
Yes, I am ready to learn more about what CCH ProSystem fx Engagement can do for my tax and/or my audit workflow.