Are you separating your firm from the competition?
Answer this. How much top talent are you losing? Do you have employees moving on to other firms? Are you spending too much time and resources getting your staff up to speed? If you answered yes to any of those questions, then it is time to take a step back and figure out what you can do differently to separate your firm from the competition.
One surefire way you can separate your firm from the competition is to offer your employees some killer training! Where can you find that? Wolters Kluwer’s CCH Learning & Development Academy – School of Audit is where. The School of Audit can make the difference!
What makes the School of Audit unique?
While there are countless options available for technical audit training, the School of Audit combines technical audit knowledge with hands-on software training. Through this unique case study approach, attendees not only learn the technical side of auditing, they also learn how to conduct a high quality, efficient and effective audit with software they use on a daily basis – including CCH ProSystem fx Engagement, CCH ProSystem fx Knowledge Coach, CCH Accounting Research Manager and TeamMate Analytics. All of these solutions, along with CCH Audit Accelerator, make up Wolters Kluwer’s Integrated Audit Approach.
Are you still hesitant about whether the School of Audit can separate you from the competition? Well, check out some testimonials from past customers who attended and then see what you think. This input from former School of Audit students paints a picture regarding how your employees will feel once they attend.
Testimonials from Attendees
- “The case studies brought a lot of new ideas to auditing that I had not considered before. I feel more efficient on the job and bring a greater value to my firm.”
- “I really appreciated the case study approach. It is well and good to go over the forms, how they relate, etc. I think having a real example to apply helped my understanding much better.”
- “It was well organized and informative. It confirmed the knowledge I already had and allowed me to see a little more into why we do the testing in the form we do it.”
- “The course contained practical information that I can utilize in my daily tasks.”
- “The session was interactive and not just an instructor giving a lecture. The instructor also had real life scenarios which we could run into.”
- “The instructor was really top notch. They had enough public accounting experience to be able to relate stories from their experience which kept the program very engaging.”
The Academy School of Audit will instill confidence in your employees, as well as challenge and prepare them for the world of public accounting. That is how the School of Audit will separate your firm from the competition. Furthermore, courses are available for every level of auditor in your firm, from new hires to experienced senior auditors.
Now you should be ready to learn more. Keep reading, watch this short video, and then check out the full list of role-based and specialty programs available. After that, you are ready to sign up for classes on dates and in locations that best fit the members on your team.