Time is certainly at a premium as we head into the dog days of tax season. And chances are you’ll need to navigate some obstacles along the way to ensure your firm is operating at peak efficiency.
- Perhaps you found yourself in a bind because a major contributor walked away for a better offer from a firm down the street. His or her replacement is coming in late and is not familiar with the software you’re using.
- Maybe you have a junior accountant who is not producing exactly what you need, when you need it.
- Could be that some of your more senior staff members need a little refresher when it comes utilizing your tax prep and compliance software optimally – taking advantage of all the features and functionality that will help streamline your tax workflow processes.
The solution to these problems might be as simple as scheduling training to make sure everyone is operating at peak productivity. But how do you find the time to stop and train staff while also keeping the firm moving forward towards the April 17th Individual tax deadline?
You’ll need a fast, easy, on-demand solution to help, and that’s where eLearning comes into play.
Train at a Time and Place that’s Convenient for You
You can easily increase workplace productivity with the flexibility of accessing our interactive eLearning courses at your leisure, 24/7, anywhere and anytime. Additionally, you can obtain CPE credit automatically by launching the courses in our new Learning Management System.
Wolters Kluwer’s eLearning courses are available for our full portfolio of software solutions and are broken down by topical area, including:
- Tax. Includes CCH Axcess Tax and CCH ProSystem fx Tax
- Accounting and Audit. Includes CCH ProSystem fx Engagement and CCH ProSystem fx Knowledge Coach
- Workflow. Includes CCH Axcess Practice, CCH Axcess Document, CCH Axcess Portal, CCH Axcess Workstream and CCH ProSystem fx workflow solutions
- CCH ProSystem fx Scan and AutoFlow
A Minimal Investment for a Greater ROI
Professional Software eLearning courses start at $75. They can help ensure your staff is maximizing your software ROI. In addition, eLearning courses on our Research and Learning solutions are also available.
Command tax season with eLearning solutions from Wolters Kluwer Tax and Accounting. For a full list of available courses visit the Wolters Kluwer Learning Management System. For more information or to enroll, contact your Solutions Consultant.