New Series Offers Expert Knowledge on Key Areas Impacted By Tax Reform
(NEW YORK, NY, January 24, 2018) – Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting has introduced a series of webinars designed to inform and prepare professionals on key areas of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. The live CPE webinars contain the most up-to-date information on the new legislation, along with analysis to help attendees understand the impacts. All webinars are presented by industry-leading tax experts who have been closely tracking and analyzing tax reform developments.
Upcoming webinars available for registration include:
- 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: Impact on Financial and Estate Planning – January 26, 2018, 12:00 p.m. Eastern, 2 hours CPE credit
- Tax Legislation Update: Tax Cuts and Jobs Act – February 5, 2018, 3:00 p.m. Eastern, 2 hours CPE credit
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Deep Dive (Full-Day Program) – February 7, 2018, 10:00 a.m. Eastern, 8 hours CPE credit
- Tax Reform for Tax-Exempt Organizations – February 9, 2018, 12:00 p.m. Eastern, 2 hours CPE credit
- Section 199A Qualified Business Income Under 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act – February 14, 2018, 12:00 p.m. Eastern, 2 hours CPE credit
Additional webinars will be added throughout the year. Please visit https://www.cchcpelink.com for the latest offerings.
This series adds to a number of timely resources that Wolters Kluwer has developed to educate individuals on the impacts of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. This past month, Wolters Kluwer released the eBook, “A Personal Guide to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: What It Means for You,” to help consumers better understand the immediate and long-term impact of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. Later this month, “Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: Law, Explanation and Analysis,” will be available, providing practitioners with a single integrated source that includes the full text of amended laws, Congressional reports and detailed explanations, complete with analysis and practitioner comments.
“At Wolters Kluwer, we are committed to providing the most comprehensive, timely content to help tax and accounting professionals navigate the complexities of tax reform,” said Matthew Daniel, Vice President of Learning, Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting, Research & Learning US. “Resources like this webinar series provide a convenient, easy way for busy professionals to keep up with the significant changes ahead.”
For more information on how to enroll, pricing, CPE credit and a full listing of topics that will be covered, please visit https://www.cchcpelink.com.