Use Client Organizer and Tax Return Supplies to Enhance Your Brand
As a trusted adviser to your clients, it’s important that you represent your brand as a professional, trustworthy entity with their best interests in mind. So now is the perfect time to take inventory of the envelopes, covers and other tax return supplies you’ll need to present printed documents to your clients efficiently and professionally this tax season. Order them now, so they’ll be on the shelf and ready for client communications when you need them.
Wolters Kluwer offers everything you need to customize and supplement client organizers and tax returns for clients — from presentation covers to mailing envelopes. Stock up on these essential items now and you’ll be well prepared. Plus, you’ll avoid paying extra shipping charges on last-minute orders.
Presentation Covers in Three Capacities
Our presentation covers come in three capacity options to meet all your needs — 50 sheets, 100 sheets and 200 sheets. However, please note that sheet quantities are approximate. The 100- and 200-sheet options are shipped folded to maximize your storage space. And they offer quick and easy assembly when ready to use.
Ordering is Easy
You can order client organizer and tax return supplies by simply:
- Visiting com/TaxSupplies and completing the form at the bottom of the page.
- Completing this order form and faxing it to us at 316‑691‑6838
- Calling us at 1-800‑739‑9998, option 2, followed by option 1, and 1 again.
- Submitting your order online at Support.CCH.com
We Can Help You Maximize Tax Season Performance
Whatever your firm’s size or situation, Wolters Kluwer will help you get ready for tax season via an assortment of products and services. Discover how our comprehensive, time-saving software solutions, services and resources will help you get through the busy season with less stress, a better work/life balance, and more ways to grow, manage and protect your firm.
- Take a look at our Top 40 Ways Wolters Kluwer Can Help You Maximize Tax Season Performance.
- Assess the readiness of your firm with our Maximize Tax Season Checklist. Use it to ensure you are ready and successful.