(NEW YORK, NY, January 9, 2018) – Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting is offering a timely new webinar, Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Deep Dive, on Friday, January 19, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern. This full-day live webinar will provide the most up-to-date explanations available on how the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will affect 2017 tax returns and tax situations going forward into 2018 and beyond.
Written and presented by renowned tax expert and educator, John J. Connors, JD, CPA, LLM, this valuable 8-hour CPE webinar covers all the bases and includes in-depth analysis of the complex maze of new rules. Attendees will walk away with answers to their clients’ burning tax questions. The webinar will allow tax professionals to:
- Understand and be able to better advise clients on the new Tax Act
- Gain awareness of the numerous changes as they prepare client 2017 returns
- Fully understand the new effective tax rates and 20% deduction for K-1 income
- Advise clients on choice-of-entity issues going forward
- Identify which clients are still subject to AMT
- Maximize deductions for immediate write-off of asset acquisitions
Comprehensive, easy-to-read materials containing pertinent examples and illustrations will be provided.
“With the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, we are looking at extensive changes to the tax system and a very challenging time for tax advisors,” said Matthew Daniel, Vice President of Learning, Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting, Research & Learning US. “This webinar examines the critical issues that any well-prepared tax professional will need to know to guide, advise and respond to clients.”