The Customer Service and Support Teams at Wolters Kluwer Tax and Accounting, North America has launched a number of new tools that will help customers find answers, share best practices and Maximize their Tax Season Performance in 2018.
Specifically, we’ve launched new User Communities and a Support Chatbot that will ensure users of CCH Axcess and CCH ProSystem fx Suite products have a better user experience. Here are the details:
New User Communities
Have questions about the Wolters Kluwer Tax and Accounting software products you use?
Is the corresponding answer something your colleagues might want to know about?
Now, when you log into Support.CCH.com you’ll see an “Ask the Community” link under the “Find Answers” section of the home page. You’ll also notice that answers from the Community will appear along with Knowledge Base Articles (KBA) when you search!
- What It Is – The new Wolters Kluwer Tax and Accounting (TAA) Support Community is a forum that will allow customers to effectively leverage the user base when asking questions and sharing knowledge about our many software products and services. It should provide fast access to questions and answers, allowing firm productivity to increase as the Knowledge Base of answers grows.
- How It Works – The Community is grouped by product and is organized so that the most active and popular answers appear at the top of the list. Users can “like” and “share” the questions and answers they think are the best and most relevant. To participate in the Community, you need to be a registered member of Support.CCH.com to automatically have access. In addition, please note that the community only covers software products at this time; Research and Learning solutions will be added in the coming months.
New Support Chatbot
Our new Support Chatbot acts as a virtual Product Support Specialist that can steer you to potential answers for the questions you may have regarding the CCH Axcess and CCH ProSystem fx solutions you use every day. For example, if you have questions about…
- 1040/Individual Returns – We’ve enabled the BOT to answer around 2,000 of them.
- Diagnostic Codes – Query the valid diagnostic code number and the BOT will retrieve information specific to that same code.
- E-File Reject Codes – Enter the reject code and get information on it.
- Form Cross Reference – View a specific line of a form or the entire form if needed.
- Forms Release Date – Check the status of forms releases for CCH ProSystem fx Tax and CCH Axcess Tax.
- Known Tax Return Issues – Get information related to known tax issues.
- Software Release Schedule – Learn what the current release version is and find out when the next release will be available.
- Application Status – See the tax application status to understand if there are any current issues with hosted applications.