Read the Case Studies and Join the Best Practices Panel Discussion
This just in, and right in time for tax season:
Firms utilizing CCH ProSystem fx Scan and AutoFlow Technology are reporting time savings of 30 minutes per return! Multiply that by the number of returns your firm processes, and we’re talking about some serious billable hours that can be spent on higher value client engagements.
Don’t believe it?
Well, don’t take our word for it. Rather, take a few minutes to review the following case studies:
- Thaney & Associates CPAs PC Saves 30 Minutes per Return with CCH® ProSystem fx® Scan with AutoFlow Technology
- EFPR Group, LLP Saves 30 Minutes Per Tax Return with Wolters Kluwer’s Powerhouse of Integrated Solutions
Implement and Embrace a Digital Tax Workflow in Time for Tax Season Success
The CCH ProSystem fx Scan module is perhaps the most crucial component of the Wolters Kluwer Digital Tax Workflow process. In total, it consists of three solutions that will help you accelerate the time it takes to prepare tax returns:
- CCH ProSystem fx Scan quickly and reliably takes the proverbial “shoebox” of unsorted client information, determines what each item is, and outputs the documents to a single, organized, and bookmarked PDF file.
- AutoFlow Technology extracts data from 1040 and 1041 client source documents and imports it into the tax return.
- CCH® ProSystem fx® PDFlyer, our Adobe® Acrobat® plug-in, provides powerful accounting professional-specific functionality not available with Acrobat®.
Together, CCH ProSystem fx Scan, AutoFlow Technology, and CCH ProSystem fx PDFlyer facilitate a complete end-to-end workflow for paperless preparation and review of your 1040 and 1041 tax returns.
Join us for a Best Practices Panel Discussion
Wolters Kluwer is hosting a CCH ProSystem fx Scan and AutoFlow Best Practices Panel Discussion on Wednesday, November 29th and again on Thursday, December 14th. During these sessions, attendees will hear directly from firms that are utilizing CCH ProSystem fx Scan and AutoFlow to increase productivity and create new efficiencies. Participating firms include Hogan Taylor, LLP, Lepper and Company, and Anders CPAs + Advisors.