Hot on the heels of late October’s wildly successful CCH User Conference 2017 in San Francisco, Wolters Kluwer Tax and Accounting, North America is introducing some new web-based seminars that are meant to highlight key areas of their tax software and tax tips that are sometimes overlooked by public accounting firms and their staff.
CCH Axcess Tax / CCH ProSystem fx Tax Tips and Tricks is a new offering that covers features of the software that the Wolters Kluwer Support Team often fields questions about.
“The prevailing thought is that by focusing on the features and functionality that’s so important to our customers that they’re calling us up to learn more, we’ll be providing an added service that will enhance productivity”, said David Kallman, Manager of the Professional and Client Services Group.
Kallman’s team provides training on the award winning, industry recognized CCH Axcess Tax and CCH ProSystem fx Tax tax preparation and compliance software tools.
Course Objectives Overview
The objectives for these two hour courses — which start in early December and cost $150 — are as follows:
- Understand how to use the self-help tools.
- Learn how to clear diagnostics efficiently.
- Understand Federal and State Schedule K-1 inputs.
- Learn tricks for using Special Allocations, Transfer of Capital and Non-Resident return preparation.
- Learn tips on CCH Software Delivery Manager, re-setting passwords, Pro Forma/Rolling Forward returns, and Organizer options.
CPE is Available
CPE credit will be provided for each registered attendee and multiple firms may attend each session.
Schedule of December Sessions
Dates for the web seminars are as follows:
- 12/6/17 – 3:00pm – 5:00pm Eastern
- 12/8/17 – 10:00am – 12:00pm Eastern
- 12/12/17 – 10:00am – 12:00pm Eastern
- 12/14/17 – 3:00pm – 5:00pm Eastern
- 12/22/17 – 10:00am – 12:00pm Eastern
It’s Time to Get Ready for Tax Season
Kallman states that as firms start to get ready for tax season, now is the perfect time to ensure staff is using the software correctly and utilizing every available feature.
“To maximize the firm ROI for the software a firm uses, they need to be willing to provide staff with the training and resources needed to be successful. These new CCH Axcess Tax / CCH ProSystem fx Tax Tips and Tricks web seminars will do just that.”
For more information or to register, click here.