Extension season wraps up on October 16. For some, this is the time to take a little breather and enjoy autumn before the 2018 tax season. But for others, the preparation starts immediately.
Meanwhile, Wolters Kluwer stands ready to ensure you Maximize Tax Season Performance by offering numerous resources that will help you get ready for tax season. And let’s face it, there are many things to take into consideration such as:
- Schedule Training. Get the most out of your software investment by taking advantage of the training and consulting options available. Be sure to review the Top 10 Reasons to Consider Professional and Client Services and read through some customer testimonials to see what other professionals are saying about the importance of being up to speed on the solutions you’re using.
- Implement Integrated Workflow Tools for Maximum Efficiency. Consider the benefits of CCH Axcess™, the profession’s first modular cloud‑based tax prep and compliance solution. Or consider the CCH® ProSystem fx® Suite, our on‑premise solution, to support your entire digital tax workflow process.
- Line up Tax Research and Protect Your Reputation. Make sure you have the right answers to your tax questions to ensure nothing slows down your work.
- Order the Tax Authorizations You’ll Need. CCH ProSystem fx Tax customers can get this out of the way now, and likely save money in the process.
- Stock up on Supplies. Use your 2017 budget and take care of this annual ritual. High-quality supplies ensure you’re putting your best foot forward when presenting organizers and printed tax returns to clients.
Reduce stress this tax season
Whatever your firm’s size or situation, comprehensive, time-saving software solutions, services and resources can help. For less stress, a better work/life balance, review these helpful resources:
- The Top 40 Ways Wolters Kluwer Can Help You Maximize Tax Season Performance. Position your firm for success in 2018.
- The Tax Season Readiness Checklist. We put together a special checklist to help you assess your firm’s readiness for the busy season ahead.
For more information, please contact a Consultant at 1-800-PFX-9998 (1-800-739-9998), option 1.