During the Dog Days of summer, it’s sometimes hard to believe that school will soon be starting, football games will become a Sunday standard, and tax season is right around the corner.
What’s not hard to believe is that you should probably start thinking about it before the Corporate Extension Deadline and Individual Extension Deadline come to pass in mid-September and mid-October respectively.
Now’s a Great Time to Implement and Benefit from New Tax Workflow Processes
The extension season is a great time to learn about new tax workflow processes and solutions, see how they work, and begin implementation because it will give you a head start on tax season. By the time January 1st rolls around, your staff could already be operating with new, integrated Digital Tax Workflow Tools – not to mention new Tax Workflow Processes — that will ultimately make life easier.
For example, take action now and your firm can:
- Maintain data security when exchanging information with clients. CCH Axcess™ Portal provides a secure gateway between your clients and your firm.
- Increase the profitability of your tax preparation work. CCH® ProSystem fx® Scan can eliminate the headaches and hassles of paper files.
- Streamline electronic filing of Form 8879 to save both time and money. CCH® eSign lets you capture clients’ digital signatures across a wide range of documents, reducing time and costs.
- Simplify the process of collecting personal data and tax documentation. CCH® My1040Data makes it easier for clients to provide their personal information and all tax-return related documentation to you.
- Become 20–30% more efficient by easily linking financial statements and tax returns. CCH® ProSystem fx® Engagement is more than just an audit tool. It can streamline your tax preparation processes with automated trial balance and comprehensive file management. And it integrates with CCH® ProSystem fx® Tax.
Learn more by calling 1-800-739-9998, option 1 followed by option 2 or by visiting CCHGroup.com/DigitalTaxWorkflow.