CCH CPELink Live Conferences is sponsoring one- and two-day conferences in a city near you. During these conferences, leading practitioners will discuss strategies for wealth management, family and estate planning, partnerships and corporate structure. In addition, they will discuss how tax reform, health care reform, court rulings and IRS regulations will affect tax planning. While the two-day meetings devote a full day each to a deep dive into individual and business taxation. The one-day meetings will cover the most important topics for both individual and business taxation. Best of all, each day provides 8 CPE hours.
The topics to be discussed include:
(1) How major provisions of 2016 and 2017 enacted (and newly effective) federal tax legislation affect taxpayers;
(2) Recent important court cases, regulations, rulings and related developments affecting C and S corporations, partnerships, businesses, individuals and estates and trusts;
(3) Income, employment and estate and gift taxes;
(4) How Congress and the President stirred the pot and added to the pile this time; and
(5) How IRS activity impacts planners and preparers.
Early Bird Discount
Best of all, this event gets you current with the most important and cutting edge new tax developments. Continental breakfast, lunch and beverage breaks are included. In addition, attendees who register now can receive a 20% off Early Bird Discount.
Keeping up with tax regulations has never been a simple task. But with technology reshaping the economy, a new generation approaching retirement age, and a contentious political climate, the situation is more complex than ever.
Join lead instructor Bradley Burnett, J.D., LL.M., a practicing tax attorney, licensed in Colorado, who has 34 years of tax practice experience. And earn valuable CPE while catching up on important tax developments.