With the start of a new year, now is the time to reflect back to see where we’ve been. 2016 was an eventful year for Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting integrated audit software. Let’s take a look at the year in review.
Audit Season: Practicing Efficiency
- January. First, we kicked off the year with a series of audit fieldwork tips.
- February. Case studies told how GellarRagans and Weaver used the Wolters Kluwer Integrated Audit Approach to succeed.
- March. With the end of our Fieldwork Tips series, we published an infographic to sum up the highlights. We also showed you what CCH Learning & Development Academy School of Audit has to offer with a new video.
Spring and Summer: Success Stories
- April. A case study featuring PriceKubecka and a video case study from Mengel Metzger showed how the integrated audit approach can create better processes and higher quality audits.
- May. An Accounting Today webinar, “Delivering more efficient and effective audits” showcased how Weaver was able to overcome challenges and strengthen their audi process.
- June. A new case study featured Vavrinek Trine Day & Co LLP, and another Accounting Today webinar discussed 5 Ways to improve your engagement workflow efficiency with Jeffrey Chandler of Borland Benefield.
- July. Bryce Gibbs of K-Coe Isom LLP talked about Innovative ways to improve audit quality without sacrificing efficiency in a webinar with Accounting Today.
End of Year – Prepare to Perform
- August. Since getting great feedback on our Audit Fieldwork videos, we published a new series exploring Adding Value to Your Audits. In addition, a new case study discussed how Thaney & Associates delivers the greatest value to the firm’s clients, while a new whitepaper outlined 5 ways to increase your engagement workflow efficiency. Lastly, we unveiled a new interface for Accounting Research Manager.
- September. Another whitepaper presented a Peer reviewer’s perspective on CCH ProSystem fx Knowledge Coach. Also, an Accounting Today webinar with Withum’s Jim Bourke presented Six habits of highly effective audit teams. Lastly, Knowledge Coach won a K2 Quality award in the Audit Technology category.
- October. Another firm that has embraced Wolters Kluwer’s Integrated Audit Approach, Dicicco, Gulman & Company LLP, shared its successes in a case study.
- November. We looked at the changing face of audits in an Accounting Today webinar called Audit is Evolving – 3 important tips for staying relevant.
- December. Finally, our popular State of Audit webinar with Accounting Today summarized the latest audit developments that will be affecting firms in 2017.