With the end of the year right around the corner, now is the time to reflect back to see where we’ve been. 2016 was an eventful year for Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting document management software. Let’s take a look at the year in review.
Tax Season – Customers Share their Success Stories
- January. CCH Axcess Document customers started off tax season with the new Document Share Safe feature, which allows firms to securely send files without creating a portal. We also looked at how document management tools like scanning and portals can improve client collaboration in a webinar with Accounting Today.
- February. A case study about Thomas St. John Group showed how cloud-based document management helps multi-office firms bridge the geography gap, even internationally.
- March. In another case study, Randall L. Sansom, CPA, PA got rid of filing cabinets and reduces the cost of storing files for 1500 clients. And we discussed the benefits of a digital tax workflow with Accounting Today.
- April. More case studies! Customers Sachetta & Company, Jaynes, Reitmeier, Boyd & Therrell P.C., and PriceKubecka PLLC all shared their successes with digital document management. We also published our whitepaper, Document Management Strategies: New and Upcoming Trends.
Spring and Summer – Research and Review
- May. We talked to a CCH Axcess Document customer about cloud-based document management in a webinar for Accounting Today. We also published an infographic explaining the difference between Document Storage and Document Management.
- June. A short video discussed document management security issues, and we looked at some signs your files might not be secure.
- July. Jackson Thornton and Brown Edwards & Co., LLP shared their stories of document management success.
- August. CPA Practice Advisor gave CCH Axcess Document and ProSystem fx Document both 5 stars in its annual review of Document Management Systems. Also, a blog post discussed mobile document management.
- September. CCH Axcess customers Kolbrenner & Alexander shared their thoughts on CCH Axcess Portal with Accounting Today. We also discussed all the ways portals impress your clients.
Fall – Get Ready for the Year Ahead
- October. We looked at must-have document management features, signs you need a new approach to client communication, and 3 types of client communication strategies.
- November. CPA Practice Advisor gave CCH Axcess Portal 5 stars in the annual review of client portal systems.
- December. Finally, recent enhancements to CCH Client Axcess have made it the primary client interface for CCH Axcess Portal. Also, Jody Padar walked us through a few of her favorite things about CCH Axcess Document.