CCH Tax Day Report
Wolters Kluwer is hosting a live two-hour webinar, Using CCH® IntelliConnect to Conduct State Tax Research, on Thursday, October 13, 2016, at 1 p.m. Eastern; noon Central; 11 a.m. Mountain; 10 a.m. Pacific. This two-hour Webinar, presented by John Payne, a Research Consultant for Wolters Kluwer, will show you helpful tips and best practices for finding answers to your toughest state tax questions using the IntelliConnect tax research platform.
Program topics include the following:
– Practical tips for effective keyword searching
– Fast ways to browse the State Reporters
– How Smart Charts can exponentially speed your state tax research
– Best paths to access and track state tax developments
The learning objectives include the following:
– Identify the different methods of keyword searching
– Understand how to effectively use the State Tax Reporters to answer state tax questions
– Describe how Smart Charts can assist with state specific or multi-state tax research
– Access and track timely coverage of news and legislation on state tax topics
Registration can be completed online at http://www.cchwebinars.com or by calling 1-800-775-7654. The fee is $129 for a single user. Each registered user for this webinar also receives a complimentary issue of CCH’s Journal of State Taxation in electronic format.