(RIVERWOODS, ILL., March 13, 2013) – CCH has announced that its Sales Tax Office sales and use tax calculation solution has completed the certification process for seamless integration with the Microsoft® Dynamics® AX 2012 ERP system. CCH is a Microsoft Certified Gold Partner and also provides other sales tax solutions for Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, NAV systems. CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business is a leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services (CCHGroup.com).
“Earning this certification for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is very exciting and really underscores the high level of sophistication and performance Sales Tax Office provides our customers,” said Bruce Krumlauf, CCH Product Line Manager, Corporate Services. “CCH provides an automated solution that eliminates the pain points of complex sales and use tax calculations that’s also compatible with a company’s existing Microsoft solutions and ERP components.”
Certified for Microsoft Dynamics is Microsoft Corp.’s highest standard for partner-developed software. This certification represents a significant step in elevating the standard for partner-developed software solutions for industry-specific business applications. Solutions with a successful software test have demonstrated development quality and compatibility with the Microsoft Dynamics product.
“By requiring the software solution to meet our highest standards, Microsoft is assuring customers that these certified solutions work with their investments in Microsoft Dynamics,” said Doug Kennedy, Vice President, Microsoft Dynamics Partners. “Microsoft congratulates CCH on the software test results and wishes it success in earning the Certified for Microsoft Dynamics designation.”
Easy, Hassle-free Corporate Tax Solution
CCH’s Sales Tax Office is the state-of-the-art tax calculation system that combines industry-leading tax rate and taxability content with highly accurate jurisdiction boundary information along with sophisticated logic capable of supporting the most complex sourcing and tax calculation rules. The solution handles real-time sales tax calculation for multiple business entities and divisions, multiple ERP modules and even for different ERP systems. All sales tax calculation transactions are logged for end-of-month liability reporting and secondary audit defense.
Once configured for specific business processing needs, Sales Tax Office works behind the scenes with minimal user interaction.
Simplifying Sales and Consumer Use Tax Processes
Sales Tax Office is a powerful, seamlessly integrated plug-in solution adding enhanced sales tax functionality to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. Integration with the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable modules helps manage corporate sales tax compliance from both the selling and purchasing sides of business with advanced features that include:
- Effortless Set-up – Configure the system with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 to meet specific needs – including options for business entities, business rules, nexus rules, users and functional permissions.
- Rates and Taxability – Stay up-to-date with trusted CCH rate and taxability data, updated monthly with a simple download. Product SKUs are mapped to CCH groups and items with customer products, rules and tax rate overrides are all supported.
- Nexus, Jurisdiction and Sourcing – Avoid collecting unnecessary taxes by accurately establishing nexus and determining which taxes must be collected. Solution components include state-of-the-art geocoding and spatial analysis based on ship-from, ship-to, order placement and order approval addresses.
- Flexible Calculation – The solution enables users to precisely calculate taxes at the line item level, use multiple ship-from and ship-to combinations in a single invoice, manage minimum and maximum tax rules, and handle complex tax calculation routines involving tax brackets, tax charts and tiered taxes.
- Consumer Use Tax Processing – This feature enables businesses to perform consumer use tax self-assessments and overpayment reviews. By utilizing existing GL account numbers and/or purchase system codes, Sales Tax Office can be configured to identify location, product and service classification and usage.
- Common Sense Interface – Productivity can easily be increased with the ability to drill down into specific details of a transaction. Users can also create and maintain custom taxes and overrides as well as originate tax only credits.
- Simple Exemption Management – Businesses can save time on handling exemptions with 15 built-in exemption reason classifications or create custom exemption classes as required.
- End-of-Month Compliance – A feature providing a more efficient and simplified solution for the end-of-month reconciliation process by running liability reports based on specified date ranges, audit reports for taxes and exemptions, and output files for delivery to Sales Tax Returns Online.
Sales Tax Office customers also enjoy access and guidance from CCH expert professional services and solution support.
VeriTest, a service of Lionbridge Technologies, performed independent and rigorous testing on the Sales Tax Office integration with Microsoft Dynamics. CCH has also earned the Microsoft Certified Partner designation with the ISV Competency.
For More Information
To learn more about CCH Sales Tax Office, integrations with Microsoft Dynamics® AX, GP, NAV and SL and how CCH Corporate Tax Solutions can streamline business sales and use tax processing and compliance, please contact a CCH sales representative at 1-866-513-CORP (1-866-513-2677).
More information is also available by visiting: CCHGroup.com.
About Microsoft Dynamics
Microsoft Dynamics is a line of financial, customer relationship and supply chain management solutions that helps businesses work more effectively. Delivered through a network of channel partners providing specialized services, these integrated, adaptable business management solutions work like and with familiar Microsoft software to streamline processes across an entire business.
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIOX) is a provider of globalization and offshoring services, including VeriTest software testing services. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 26 countries and provides services under the Lionbridge and VeriTest brands. To learn more, visit: http://www.lionbridge.com.
About CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business
CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business (CCHGroup.com) is a leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services. It has served tax, accounting and business professionals since 1913. Among its market-leading solutions are The ProSystem fx® Suite, CorpSystem®, CCH® IntelliConnect®, Accounting Research Manager® and the U.S. Master Tax Guide®. CCH is based in Riverwoods, Ill. Follow us now on Twitter @CCHMediaHelp. Wolters Kluwer (www.wolterskluwer.com) is a market-leading global information services company. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.