Tax professionals at multinational corporations spend hours checking tax rates, keeping abreast of current events, understanding the finer points of treaties and navigating tax forms and instructions written in other languages. Now, using Global Tax Research Integrator (GTRI), part of CCH Integrator, they can find information faster and leverage it more readily for strategic benefit.
“Instead of spending hours combing through exhaustive detail, GTRI users have consolidated research on one platform, with embedded tools that let them get answers quickly and drill down to more detail as needed,” says Dalya Azaria, Product Line Manager, CCH International and Accounting Research. “In addition to increasing research efficiency, it provides accuracy, along with direct access to the CCH network of experts.”
Key features include:
- Tens of thousands of world tax treaties and commercial laws, plus explanatory commentary.
- Daily international news stories, filtered for the user’s preferred countries and/or topics and delivered via email.
- User-selected rates, updated in real time.
- Hundreds of forms and instructions in native languages, and also available in English translation.
- Content maintained and updated regularly by in-country experts who are available to answer questions.
GTRI is available in three bundles:
- Pro includes at least 15 news stories a day, plus rates and forms from five user-selected countries.
- Plus includes all the components of the Pro bundle, plus rates and forms for 30 countries; country guides detailing the tax systems of more than 50 countries, and a detailed transfer pricing library offering perspectives from an economist, an accountant and an attorney.
- Premium includes all the components of the Plus bundle, plus rates and forms for more than 90 countries, a tool simplifying permanent establishment assessment, tax guidance on expatriates, and primary source global tax and commercial laws.
“Global Tax Research Integrator saves time and gives users greater research flexibility, whether their focus is options for tax planning, leveraging treaty relationships between countries, or comparing tax rates to optimize decisions about where to expand,” Azaria says. “MNCs get a broad range of content, leading accuracy and great ease of use with the Integrator Suite.”