(RIVERWOODS, ILL., March 4, 2009) – CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business and a leading provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services (CCHGroup.com), is pleased to announce that CCH ProSystem fx® Document ASP, CCH ProSystem fx® ActiveData and CCH® Tax Research NetWork™ have been selected as finalists in the 24th annual Software & Information Industry Association CODiE Awards.
“We are truly honored to be recognized by our peers in the information and software industry,” said CCH President Mike Sabbatis. “Our three finalists exemplify CCH’s innovation, customer focus and commitment to building best-of-breed solutions that make professionals more efficient, productive and successful.”
CODiE Awards Finalists
The CCH products selected as finalists in the prestigious awards contest recognizing excellence and innovation in information and software products and applications are:
- CCH ProSystem fx Document ASP : ProSystem fx Document ASP, a finalist for Best Document Management Solution, is a complete document management solution built specifically for today’s CPA firms. It manages and stores the full range of documents found in an accounting practice on a secure ASP platform, reducing the costs associated with creating and storing paper documents and resulting in dramatic workflow improvements.
- CCH ProSystem fx ActiveData: ProSystem fx ActiveData, a finalist in the category of Best Business Intelligence or Knowledge Management Solution, is a data extraction and analysis tool that can be used to automate a full complement of audit processes directly within Microsoft® Excel, including more than 70 time-saving functions that simplify everything from sampling to sophisticated fraud detection.
- CCH Tax Research NetWork : A finalist in the Best Vertical Market Business Content Solution category, CCH Tax Research NetWork is a comprehensive online tax research system that combines exceptional CCH federal, state and international tax information with superior research functionality. Its convenient, easy-to-navigate interface provides a highly productive research experience and superior results.
The CCH products were selected from more than 850 nominations submitted by more than 600 companies as among the best in the software and information industry.
“Competition is particularly steep this year…making selection as a CODiE finalist a real achievement,” said SIIA President Ken Wasch. “All the companies on this year’s list should feel justifiably proud of their accomplishment in making it to this stage.”
About the CODiE Awards
The CODiE Awards program holds the distinction of being the only peer-recognition awards program of its kind in the industry, providing a unique opportunity for companies to earn the praise of their competitors. The program remains the standard-bearer for celebrating outstanding achievement and vision in the software, digital content and education technology industries.
The Software & Information Industry Association is the principal trade association for the software and digital content industries.
ProSystem fx Document ASP was awarded the Software & Information Industry Association CODiE Award in the category of Best Document Management Solution in 2008.
Most recently, CCH’s product leadership was recognized by Accounting Today, which named 21 CCH products to its “Top 100 Products” and “Ones to Watch” lists. Among the products recognized included:
- Top 100 Products – Accounting Research Manager, ProSystem fx Document, ProSystem fx Engagement, ProSystem fx Fixed Assets, ProSystem fx Practice Management, ProSystem fx Scan with Autoflow, ProSystem fx Tax, CCH Tax Research NetWork, Total Kleinrock Office, ProSystem fx Trial Balance, ProSystem fx Write-Up, ViewPlan Advanced, ATX MAX, TaxWise
- Ones to Watch – ProSystem fx Knowledge Tools, Practical Tax Professional, Practical Tax Expert, TaxScripts TaxPro, Worldwide Tax Rates and Answers, Client Write-Up, Payroll.
About CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business
CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business (CCHGroup.com) is a leading provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services. It has served tax, accounting and business professionals since 1913. Among its market-leading products are The ProSystem fx® Office, CorpSystem®, CCH® TeamMate, CCH® Tax Research NetWork™, Accounting Research Manager® and the U.S. Master Tax Guide®. CCH is based in Riverwoods, Ill.
Wolters Kluwer is a leading global information services and publishing company. The company provides products and services for professionals in the health, tax, accounting, corporate, financial services, legal and regulatory sectors. Wolters Kluwer had 2008 annual revenues of €3.4 billion, employs approximately 20,000 people worldwide, and maintains operations in over 35 countries across Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and Latin America. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Visit www.wolterskluwer.com for information about our market positions, customers, brands and organization.